ZAOZERYE is a village in the Uglich district of the Yaroslavl region. Known since the 15th century. Mentioned in the charter of the prince of Tver in 1483, in the "Chronicle of the village of Zaozerye" by priest M.A. Mirolyubov in 1913 and under the title "Zabolotye" in the work "Poshekhonskaya antiquity" by M.E. Saltykov-Shchedrin. Zaozerye was the fiefdom of the princes Volkonsky and Odoevsky. The last owner was O.M. Saltykov (mother of Mikhail Evgrafovich).
© Andrey Mineev
Boutique – Hotel “House with Pikes”“House with pikes” is the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her s...
Calendar of events
The trtaditional holiday in honor of the celebration of Victory Day