Today we will tell how it all began in our village Zaozerye

19/06/2020

CJSCZERYE is a village in the Uglich district of the Yaroslavl region. It has been known since the 15th century. Mentioned in the “Chronicle of the village of Zaozerye” priest M. A. Mirolyubov in 1913. and under the name Zabolotye in “Poshekhonskoy olden time” by M. E. Saltykov-Shchedrin.

“House with pikes” is the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker. Pikes on the house appeared thanks to the Zaozersky master – tinsmith Nikolai Borodulin … “House with pikes” – the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker. Pikes on the house appeared thanks to the Zaozersky master – tinsmith Nikolai Borodulin … “House with pikes” – the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker.

“House with pikes” is the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker. Pikes on the house appeared thanks to the Zaozersky master – tinsmith Nikolai Borodulin … “House with pikes” – the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker. Pikes on the house appeared thanks to the Zaozersky master – tinsmith Nikolai Borodulin … “House with pikes” – the name given to the wooden mansion built in 1860 in the village of Zaozerye. The building belonged to merchant Raskova, who also owned a free-standing bakery, in which her son worked as a baker.